This hilltop complex located on a privileged site comprises from three separate - but correlated- functions:
1. The main house (two bedrooms with baths, lift shaft and stores).
Fully air conditioned plus in floor heating for winter.
2. The lower level house facilities (one bedroom with bath, huge playroom,
a spacious office,garage, lift shaft, boiler and store rooms).
3. The old windmill on two floors, fully restored, air conditioned and centrally heated.
The building volume complies with the traditional local architecture as it is closed from North while it opens hospitably at the South 180 degrees sea view. Huge verandas extend on all south looking rooms on all levels, with a separate shaded veranda covering the area between the mill and the house. Dining facilities, wood burning oven, and an extra shower support the open air summer activities that are centered in this veranda.
The final mansion project needs only minor investment to be fully operative with the addition of:
1. The lift installation machinery in the provided shaft.
2. The indoor heated pool machinery and tiling. The 30m2 pool infrastructure and
channels were allinitially completed and temporarily paused.